Joker Poker | 52 Hands | Bovada
Joker Poker is a game of draw poker. The player receives five cards from the dealer; the player then chooses which of the cards to keep or “hold”. Then discards the remaining cards for new ones by pressing deal. The final hand is determined a winning hand if the player has Kings or better. There is also a special payout for having 5 of a kind, or Wild Royal with Joker. Also, Jokers’s are wild and can be used to create other winning hands.
Playing more coins increases the payouts on winning hands.
There is a special payline in the paytable for 5 of a kind, having a Royal Flush using a Wild Joker, and a dealt Sequential Royal Flush (10, J, Q, K, A from left to right).
Please see the pay table on this machine for additional information.
How To Play Joker Poker | 52 Hands
- Hands are graded based on the pay table.
- Cards are dealt from a single deck.
- Cards are re-shuffled each hand.
- The player has the option to discard up to five cards.
- Kings or better
- 2 pair
- Full House
- 4 of a kind
- Straight Flush
- Wild Royal with Joker
- 5 of a kind
- Royal Flush
- Sequential Royal
Also Jokers’s are wild and can be used to create other winning hands.
Please see the paytable on the current machine for more information.
The Player Can Win if
- The final hand is at least a pair of Kings.
The Player Loses if
- The final hand does NOT meet the minimum hand of at least a pair of Kings.
Player Actions / Button Descriptions
- Bet – The player purchases credits by clicking on chips to put into the game, then decides whether to bet 1-5 coins, each increasing the payout for a winning hand.
- Bet One – Clicking ‘Bet One’ bets one coin each time it is clicked up to a maximum of five coins.
- Bet Max – Clicking ‘Max Bet’ bets five coins and deals the cards.
- Draw Deal – Deals the cards after a bet has been place or after cards have be selected to be ‘held’.
- Hold – The player clicks on the cards it wishes to keep.
- Cash Out – Click on the red ‘Cash/Out’ button to stop playing and cash out your credits and winnings.
Payouts are based on the pay table.
Single Hand Video Poker
- Each Video Poker game that consists of one hand can be played for $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, $1, and $5. You can click on the ‘Pay Table’ button to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- Single credits can be inserted into the Video Poker Machine by clicking the coin-slot in the bottom right corner.
Multi-Hand Video Poker (3 Or More Hands)
- Each Video Poker game that consists of three or more hands can be played for $0.01, $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, and $1. In addition, players can choose from 3 hands, 10 hands, 52 hands or 100 hands. If you are playing a game that consists of three or more hands, you can click on the ‘Pay Table’ button to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- In each of the hands played by a player, the cards held by the player appear. Cards are drawn randomly to fill the rest of the spots. Once a card or cards have been discarded by the player, the card or cards cannot appear in any of the subsequent hands.
- You must have a $5 account balance to play multi-hand video poker.