Jacks Or Better | 3 Hands | Bovada
In this draw poker game, you are dealt 5 cards and have to choose which ones to keep. Discard the rest and press ‘Deal’ to get new ones. If you have a pair of Jacks or better, you win.
The more coins you bet, the more you win.
How To Play Jacks Or Better | 3 Hands
- Hands are ranked using the pay table.
- Cards are dealt from 1 deck.
- Cards are re-shuffled for each hand.
- You can discard up to 5 cards.
- A pair of Jacks or higher
- 2 pairs
- 3 of a kind
- Full House
- 4 of a kind
- Straight Flush
- Royal Flush
The Player Can Win if
- The final hand is at least a pair of Jacks.
The Player Loses if
- The final hand does NOT meet the minimum hand of at least a pair of Jacks.
Player Actions / Button Descriptions
- Bet – Used to bet 1-5 coins after they have purchased credits by clicking on chips.
- Bet One – Bets one coin each time it’s pressed, up to a max of 5 coins.
- Bet Max – Bets 5 coins and starts the deal.
- Draw Deal – Deals the cards after a bet has been placed or after put on hold.
- Hold – Used to keep the cards in hand.
- Cash Out – A red button used to stop playing and cash out credits and winnings.
Payouts are based on the pay table.
Single Hand Video Poker
- One hand that can be played for 5¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1 and $5. Click on ‘pay table’ and look for the column highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- Click on the coin slot in the bottom right corner to insert single credits into the machine.
Multi-Hand Video Poker (3 Or More Hands)
- Each Video Poker game that consists of three or more hands can be played for $0.01, $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, and $1. In addition, players can choose from 3 hands, 10 hands, 52 hands or 100 hands. If you are playing a game that consists of three or more hands, you can click on the ‘Pay Table’ button to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- In each of the hands played by a player, the cards held by the player appear. Cards are drawn randomly to fill the rest of the spots. Once a card or cards have been discarded by the player, the card or cards cannot appear in any of the subsequent hands.
- You must have a $5 account balance to play multi-hand video poker.