Jacks or Better | 1 Hand | RTG
Goal: get a winning poker hand as listed in the pay table and according to the standard poker rules.
When playing one hand, you can double your win in a Double or Nothing Bonus Round; here you can select a card that is higher than the dealer’s card to win.Cards ranked from highest to lowest: Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2.
The goal of Jacks or Better is to get a winning poker hand as listed in the pay table.
When playing one hand, you can double your win in a Double or Nothing Bonus Round. In the Double or Nothing Bonus Round, select a card that is higher than the dealer’s card to win.
When playing multiple hands, winning hands are highlighted in the game. Winning hands and payouts are also listed on the left-hand side of the game.
Deal – Initial request of cards.
Draw – Request for new cards once player has selected which cards to keep. Also used in the Double or Nothing bonus feature.
Double or Nothing – Bonus round that gives the player a chance to double the winnings.
- Select how many coins you want to play. Increasing the number of coins increases the payouts.
- Select the amount to bet for each coin you want to play (coin value).
- Tap/click on Deal.
- Select the cards you want to hold for that hand. Tapping/clicking on them will hold the card, tapping/clicking again will release it.
- Tap/click on Draw.
Please refer to the pay table displayed in the game. Payouts increase when you increase your bet per hand.
The payout to the player is calculated multiplying the value on the active paytable by the value of the game denomination (bet value).
For example if you play with 4 coins at a denomination of $5.00 and you win a Straight Flush you’ll be paid $1,000.00 (200*5).
- – Tap/click to open the help page or access other options available for the game.
- Play for Real – When available in FUN mode, tap/click the button to play with real money.