Double Bonus Poker | 1 Hand | RTG
Double Bonus Poker is available at the following casinos
Double Bonus Poker is a game of draw poker. The player receives five cards from the dealer; the player then chooses which of the cards to keep or “hold”. Then discards the remaining cards for new ones by pressing deal. The final hand is determined a winning hand if the player has a pair of Jacks or better.Playing more coins increases the payouts on winning hands.
There is a special payline in the paytable for 4 of a kinds.
Please see the pay table on this machine for additional information.
Deal – Initial request of cards.
Draw – Request for new cards once player has selected which cards to keep. Also used in the Double or Nothing bonus feature.
Double or Nothing – Bonus round that gives the player a chance to double the winnings.
- Hands are graded based on the pay table.
- Cards are dealt from a single deck.
- Cards are re-shuffled each hand.
- The player has the option to discard up to five cards.
Please refer to the pay table displayed in the game. Payouts increase when you increase your bet per hand.
The payout to the player is calculated multiplying the value on the active paytable by the value of the game denomination (bet value).
For example if you play with 4 coins at a denomination of $5.00 and you win a “4 of a Kind – 2,3,4” you’ll be paid $1,600.00 (320*5).
- – Tap/click to open the help page or access other options available for the game.
- Play for Real – When available in FUN mode, tap/click the button to play with real money.