Vegas Three Card Rummy | RTG
You are dealt three cards face up and the dealer is dealt three cards face down. Goal: get fewer points than the dealer. The dealer’s hand must qualify with 20 points or less. If the dealer does not qualify, you win even money on the Ante and your Raise is returned.
Card values: 2-10 = face value; Face Cards = 10; Aces = 1; Any Pair = 0; Any Triple = 0; 2-card Suited Run = 0; 3-card Suited Run = 0.
In Vegas Three Card Rummy you are dealt three cards face up and the dealer is dealt three cards face down. The goal of Vegas Three Card Rummy is to get fewer points than the dealer.
The dealer’s hand must qualify with 20 points or less. If the dealer does not qualify, you win even money (pays back 1:1) on the Ante (initial bet) and your Raise (an additional bet equal to the ante) is returned. Payout for the Bonus Bet is determined independently from the dealer’s hand.
Concepts and Buttons
- Ante: The initial bet.
- Bonus Bet: An additional bet that has different odds than the Ante. If you do not fold, the Bonus Bet is paid regardless of whether the dealer qualifies or not.
- Table Limits: The minimum and maximum amount of money you can bet on a hand (shown in the lower left-hand side of the game).
- Push: You tie with the dealer and keep your bet.
- Even Money: Pay back of 1 : 1.
- Raise: An additional bet equal to the Ante.
- Rebet: Place the same bet you made in the last hand.
- Deal: Deal cards to start a game.
- Fold: Forfeit the Ante and Bonus bet (if one was placed) and ends the game.
- Bet: Place and additional bet equal to the Ante.
- Ace, King is not a suited run in Vegas Three Card Rummy as Ace plays low only.
- The lowest point count is used to determine the score. However,when a hand can be counted as either a pair or a two-card suited run, and neither leads to a lower score; the two-card suited run will be used to determine the score.
- Click chips to place an Ante bet within table limits or click Rebet and skip to step 4.
- Click on Bonus Bet to place an additional bet.
- Click chips to place a Bonus Bet within table limits.
- Click Deal.
- Click Fold or Bet.
- Your hand has fewer points than the dealer’s hand.
- The dealer’s hand does not qualify with 20 points or less.
- Switch to Real Money – When playing in FUN mode, click this button to switch to real play mode.
- Balance – The Balance is the amount of money available in your account. You can use your balance to place bets.
- Cashier – Click Cashier to deposit money, withdraw money, redeem coupons, see balance composition or review past transactions.
- Menu – Click Menu to open the menu and access Player Options.
- Player Options – Click Player Options to turn full screen mode on and off, adjust the volume, turn dealer voices on and off when available and adjust card speed.
- Help – Click Help to open the help page for the game.
- Back – Click this button to close the game and return to the casino lobby.
Rules – The Rules tab expands to display game rules, payouts, and dealer actions where applicable.