Pai Gow Poker | RTG
Variation of poker where you divide seven cards into two hands: a 5-card hand and a 2-card hand. Goal: make both hands better than the dealer’s two hands. Hands are ranked according to standard poker rules, with the exception that the Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5 straight is the 2nd highest straight; and the inclusion of the Joker which can be used to complete a 5-card flush, straight, or straight flush. Otherwise, it is counted as an Ace.
Pai Gow Poker is available at the following casinos
In Pai Gow Poker you are dealt seven cards and the dealer is dealt seven cards. You divide your cards into a five-card hand and two-card hand. Your two hands are then compared to the dealer’s two hands. The goal of Pai Gow Poker is to get a better five-card hand and two-card hand than the dealer. Hands are ranked according to standard poker rules, with the exception that the Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5 straight is the second highest straight. Another poker exception to the game is the inclusion of the Joker. The Joker can be used to complete a five-card flush, straight, or straight flush. Otherwise, the Joker is counted as an Ace.
If both of your hands have a higher poker rank than the dealer’s two hands, you win. If both of the dealer’s hands have a higher poker rank, the dealer wins. If you win one hand and lose the other hand, you push. If you get a copy (tie) on either hand, the dealer wins the tie for that hand.
- Click chips to place a bet within table limits or click Rebet
- Click Deal
- Click the two cards that will be your two-card hand
- Click Split to separate the cards
Important – The five-card hand must have a better poker hand than the two-card hand.
You have higher-ranked five-card and two-card poker hands than the dealer.
The House Way
- Switch to Real Money – When available in FUN mode, click Switch to Real Money to play with real money.
- Balance – The balance is the amount of money available in your account. You can use your balance to place bets.
- Cashier – Click Cashier to deposit money, withdraw money, or review past transactions.
- Menu – Click Menu to open the menu and access Player Options.
- Player Options – Click Player Options to turn full screen mode on and off, adjust the volume, turn dealer voices on and off when available, adjust card speed, and configure Autoplay options.
- Help – Click Help to open the help page for the game.
- Back – Click Back to close the game and return to the casino lobby.