Match Play 21 | RTG
You are dealt two cards face up and the dealer is dealt two cards, one face down and one face up. The goal is to get closer to 21 than the dealer without going over 21. This game follows many of the same rules as Blackjack (winner hand that totals 21 points with two cards). 10’s are removed from the deck. Highest payout reserved for a “Match Play 21” (three 7 cards of the same suit and the dealer’s face up card must also be a 7).
In Match Play 21, you are dealt two cards face up and the dealer is dealt two cards, one face down and one face up. The goal of Match Play 21 is to get closer to 21 points than the dealer without going over 21 points. Match Play 21 follows many of the same rules as Blackjack and uses the hand Blackjack. A “Blackjack” is a hand that totals 21 points with two cards. Blackjack automatically wins the hand. A total of 21 points with three or more cards is not considered Blackjack.
In Match Play 21, 10’s are removed from the deck. Special hands have special payouts, with the highest payout reserved for a “Match Play 21.” To get a Match Play 21, you must have three 7 cards of the same suit and the dealer’s face up card must also be a 7 card. A Match Play 21 hand pays 40:1. Other special payouts are listed below.
- Cards 2 through 9 = face value
- Face Cards = 10 points
- Aces = 1 point or 11 points, whichever makes a better hand
Example: 6 + Ace = 7 points or 17 points
- Click chips to place a bet within table limits or click Rebet
- Click Deal
- If the Dealer’s face-up card is an Ace, select Insure if you would like to buy insurance
- Click Hit, Stand, Double, Split, or Surrender
- Continue to click Hit until you Stand, Double, bust, push, or until the dealer busts
Doubling – You can only double once in Match Play 21.
Splitting – You can split any two cards of equal value. When you split, you must place an additional bet that is equal to your original bet on the new hand. You can continue to hit for each hand and play up to three hands at once.
To Win (meet one)
- You get Blackjack.
- Your hand is closer to 21 points than the dealer’s hand and does not exceed 21 points.
- The dealer’s hand exceeds 21 points while your hand does not exceed 21 points.
How the Dealer Plays
- Dealer Hits on any hard total of 16 or less
- Dealer Stands on any hard total of 17 or more
- Dealer Hits on any soft total of 17 or less
- Dealer Stands on any soft total of 18 or more
Insurance is an additional bet that the dealer has Blackjack. You can purchase insurance when the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace. Insurance cost half the amount of your original bet and pays 2:1 if the dealer has Blackjack. If the dealer does not have Blackjack, the insurance is collected by the house.
- Switch to Real Money – When available in FUN mode, click Switch to Real Money to play with real money.
- Balance – The balance is the amount of money available in your account. You can use your balance to place bets.
- Cashier – Click Cashier to deposit money, withdraw money, or review past transactions.
- Menu – Click Menu to open the menu and access Player Options and History.
- Player Options – Click Player Options to turn full screen mode on and off, adjust the volume, turn dealer voices on and off when available, adjust card speed, and configure Autoplay options.
- Help – Click Help to open the help page for the game.
- Back – Click Back to close the game and return to the casino lobby.
Rules – The Rules tab expands to display game rules, payouts, and dealer actions where applicable.