Let’em Ride | RTG
You are dealt three cards face up and two cards face down. You can Continue (reveal the next card without raising your bet) or Raise (make an additional bet equal to the ante) to reveal the first face down card, then Continue or Raise again to reveal the second face down card. Goal: get a pair of 10’s or higher. The dealer wins against any hand with less than a pair of 10’s.
In Let’em Ride, you are dealt three cards face up and two cards face down. You can Continue or Raise to reveal the first face down card, then Continue or Raise again to reveal the second face down card. The goal of Let’em Ride is to get a pair of 10’s or higher. The dealer wins against any hand with less than a pair of 10’s.
- Click chips to place a bet within table limits or click Rebet
- Click Deal
- Click Raise or Continue
You have a higher ranking poker hand with a pair of 10’s or higher.
Let'em Ride Progressive Jackpot
Let’em Ride offers a progressive jackpot where an additional bet makes you eligible to win part or all of the jackpot. The payout for the jackpot depends on the rank of your poker hand. Please see Let’em Ride progressive payouts in the game.
To play for the progressive jackpot, click on the coin slot before clicking Deal. The coin slot lights up when you place a progressive bet. To remove your bet, click the coin slot again.
- Switch to Real Money – When available in FUN mode, click Switch to Real Money to play with real money.
- Balance – The balance is the amount of money available in your account. You can use your balance to place bets.
- Cashier – Click Cashier to deposit money, withdraw money, or review past transactions.
- Menu – Click Menu to open the menu and access Player Options and History.
- Player Options – Click Player Options to turn full screen mode on and off, adjust the volume, turn dealer voices on and off when available, adjust card speed, and configure Autoplay options.
- Help – Click Help to open the help page for the game.
- Back – Click Back to close the game and return to the casino lobby.
Rules – The Rules tab expands to display game rules, payouts, and dealer actions where applicable.