Face Up 21 | RTG
You are dealt two cards face up and the dealer is dealt two cards face up. The goal is to get closer to 21 points than the dealer without going over 21 points.
This game follows many of the same rules as Blackjack and uses the hand Blackjack. A “Blackjack” is a hand that totals 21 points with two cards. Blackjack automatically wins the hand. A total of 21 points with three or more cards is not considered Blackjack.
In Face Up 21, you are dealt two cards face up and the dealer is dealt two cards face up. The goal of Face Up 21 is to get closer to 21 points than the dealer without going over 21 points.
Face Up 21 follows many of the same rules as Blackjack and uses the hand Blackjack. A “Blackjack” is a hand that totals 21 points with two cards. Blackjack automatically wins the hand. A total of 21 points with three or more cards is not considered Blackjack.
- Cards 2 through 10 = face value
- Face Cards = 10 points
- Aces = 1 point or 11 points, whichever makes a better hand
Example: 6 + Ace = 7 points or 17 points
- Click chips to place a bet within table limits or click Rebet
- Click Deal
- Click Hit, Stand, Double, or Split
- Continue to click Hit until you Stand, Double, bust, or until the dealer busts
Doubling – You can double on two-card, hard totals of 9, 10, and 11. You can double after a split.
Splitting – You may split any two cards of equal value. When you split, you must place an additional bet on the new hand that is equal to your ante. You can continue to hit for each hand, unless the split was made for a pair of Aces, in which case you can only hit once for each hand. You are allowed to play up to three hands at once.
IMPORTANT – When the dealer is forced to stand on the first deal, the game automatically hits for you until you win or bust. This rule applies in Face Up 21 because you are allowed to see both of the dealer’s cards and therefore know what numbers you must beat. When the dealer is not forced to stand on the first deal, you can hit or stand.
To Win (meet one)
- Your hand is closer to 21 points than the dealer’s hand and does not exceed 21 points.
- The dealer’s hand exceeds 21 points while your hand does not exceed 21 points.
IMPORTANT – Dealer wins all ties.
How the Dealer Plays
- Dealer Hits on any hard total of 16 or less
- Dealer Stands on any hard total of 17 or more
- Dealer Hits on any soft total of 17 or less
- Dealer Stands on any soft total of 18 or more
- Switch to Real Money – When available in FUN mode, click Switch to Real Money to play with real money.
- Balance – The balance is the amount of money available in your account. You can use your balance to place bets.
- Cashier – Click Cashier to deposit money, withdraw money, or review past transactions.
- Menu – Click Menu to open the menu and access Player Options and History.
- Player Options – Click Player Options to turn full screen mode on and off, adjust the volume, turn dealer voices on and off when available, adjust card speed, and configure Autoplay options.
- Help – Click Help to open the help page for the game.
- Back – Click Back to close the game and return to the casino lobby.
Rules – The Rules tab expands to display game rules, payouts, and dealer actions where applicable.