European Roulette | RTG
A small, white ball is released on a spinning roulette wheel. The roulette wheel has slots that are colored and numbered.
Goal: predict on which color, number, or group of numbers the roulette ball will land. In European Roulette, the roulette wheel has 37 numbered slots, including a 0 slot. You can place an outside or inside bet.
In European Roulette, a small, white ball is released on a spinning roulette wheel. The roulette wheel has slots that are colored and numbered. The goal of European Roulette is to predict on which color, number, or group of numbers the roulette ball will land. In this type of roulette, the wheel has 37 numbered slots, including a 0 slot.
- Tap/click chips to set the amount to bet with each tap/click or tap/click Rebet to place the same bets you made on your previous spin.
- If you did not tap/click Rebet, tap/click an area of the roulette table to place a bet within table limits (The Minimum and Maximum amount of money you can bet. Refer to Placing Bets below for inside and outside bets description).
- Continue to tap/click different areas of the roulette table to place multiple bets.
- Tap/click Clear if you need to remove all your bets from the table and start over.
- Tap/click Spin to spin the ball on the roulette wheel.
In Roulette, you can place an outside bet or an inside bet.
An outside bet is placed on large groups of numbers or on a single color. Outside bets include bets on Red, Black, Odd, Even, 1-18, 19-36, 1st 12, 2nd 12, 3rd 12, and the 2 to 1 columns. Outside bets have better odds of winning and lower payouts.
An inside bet is placed on a specific number or a small group of numbers. Inside bets include straight up bets, split bets, street bets, corner bets, and six-number bets. Inside bets have lower odds of winning and higher payouts.
- – Tap/click to open the help page or access other options available for the game.
- Play for Real – When available in FUN mode, tap/click the button to play with real money.