Classic European Roulette | Bovada
Bovada combines the old and new with the fun and exciting game of European Roulette. This thrilling game was spawned back when war and tyranny ruled the world, but you don’t have to worry about any of that with this online Table Game. All you need to do is sit back, relax, make your bets, spin the wheel and win big.
European Roulette is Roulette the way it’s supposed to be played, with one zero (0), not two. Take your seat, place your chips and watch the ball lead the way.
How To Play European Roulette
- The wheel has red and black numbers from 1 to 36, plus a green 0, in non-sequential order.
- The table has boxes containing the same numbers as the wheel, in addition to odds.
- Wager by choosing the chip denomination ($1, $5, $25 or $100). The minimum wager is $1; the maximum is $500.
- Click on a single number, range of numbers, red or black, or odd or even to make a bet. To make multiple bets on one number, color or wager, simply click the area more than once.
- Once the bets are placed, click Spin. The wheel spins and the ball bounces counter clockwise until it stops on a number.
- If the player picks the correct number, range of numbers, color or odds, then the player wins.
- Remember, after every winning spin, the same wager will remain on the table. To place a different wager, click Clear All to take the chips off the table. To place the same wager(s) if the bet was unsuccessful, press Repeat.
European Roulette has 37 numbers including 0 unlike American Roulette which has 38 numbers, including 0 and 00.
The following table is a list of the bet types, their corresponding descriptions and winning bet payouts.
- Spin – Used to get the ball spinning on the wheel.
- Repeat – Uses the same chip bet as the last spin.
- Clear All – Removes all previous bets on the table. In the download version click on Clear to remove all previous bets on the table.
- Remove – Allows the player to click on the chips they want to remove from the table. In the download version, the player can deselect chips by simply right-clicking the chips they want to remove from the table.