Caribbean Hold'em Poker | RTG
Goal: get a better 5-card poker hand than the dealer. Three community cards are dealt face up. The dealer is dealt two cards face down and you two face up. If you believe your 5-cards will be as good as or better than the dealers, you Call to make an additional bet (twice the ante), otherwise you Fold to forfeit the ante and end the game. Two more community cards are dealt face up, that can be also used to make the best 5-card poker hand.
Caribbean Hold'em Poker is available at the following casinos
The goal of Caribbean Hold’em is to get a better five-card poker hand than the dealer. Three community cards (called the “Flop”) are dealt face up. The dealer is dealt two cards face down and you are dealt two cards face up. You predict whether or not your five-card poker hand will beat the dealer’s hand. Hands are ranked according to standard poker rules.
If you believe your five-card poker hand will be as good or better than the dealers, you Call to make an additional bet that is twice the ante. If you believe the dealer will have a better five-card hand, you Fold to forfeit the ante and end the game.
Two more community cards are dealt face up. There are now five community cards that both you and the dealer can use to make the best five-card poker hand possible. You can use some or all of the five community cards to make the best five-card poker hand.
The dealer’s hand must qualify with a pair of 4’s or better. If the dealer does not qualify and you call, you win the ante and your Call bet is returned.
If the dealer qualifies, you call, and your five-card poker hand is better than the dealer’s hand, you win on the ante according to the payouts below and you win even money on your Call bet.
If the dealer qualifies, you call, and your poker hand is equal to the dealer’s poker hand, you push.
- Click chips to place a bet within table limits or click Rebet
- Click Deal
- Click Fold or Call
To Win (meet one)
- Dealer’s hand does not qualify with a pair of 4’s or better.
- You have a higher-ranking, five-card poker hand than the dealer.
Caribbean Hold'em Progressive Jackpot
Caribbean Hold’em offers a progressive jackpot where an additional bet makes you eligible to win part or all of the jackpot. The payout for the jackpot depends on the rank of your poker hand. Caribbean Hold’em progressive payouts are based on a five-card poker hand that is made using your two cards and the first three community cards dealt. Please see Caribbean Hold’em progressive payouts in the game.
To play for the progressive jackpot, click on the coin slot before clicking Deal. The coin slot lights up when you place a progressive bet. To remove your bet, click the coin slot again.
- Switch to Real Money – When available in FUN mode, click Switch to Real Money to play with real money.
- Balance – The balance is the amount of money available in your account. You can use your balance to place bets.
- Cashier – Click Cashier to deposit money, withdraw money, or review past transactions.
- Menu – Click Menu to open the menu and access Player Options.
- Player Options – Click Player Options to turn full screen mode on and off, adjust the volume, turn dealer voices on and off when available, adjust card speed, and configure Autoplay options.
- Help – Click Help to open the help page for the game.
- Back – Click Back to close the game and return to the casino lobby.
Rules – The Rules tab expands to display game rules, payouts, and dealer actions where applicable.