Go-Go Bingo | Bovada
It’s bingo time at the casino. Go-Go Bingo is full of opportunities to land any one of the 12 winning patterns. You get four cards, and each one has 15 numbers. A total of 30 numbers (between 1 and 60) are drawn each round. Once the round’s over, if you’re short a number, you get another opportunity. Go-Go Bingo has an “Extra Balls” feature that gives you the option of buying extra balls. You can buy up to nine balls, giving you nine more chances to win an epic payout.
Go-Go Bingo Bovada Payouts
Go-Go Bingo Bovada Quick Tour
How to Play Go-Go Bingo
- Select the coin value associated with each card.
- Thirty random balls will be released.
- Click “Extra Balls” to buy additional balls.
- There are 4 cards, each containing 3 rows and 5 columns of numbers between 1 and 60.
- Numbers can be shuffled by clicking on any card.
- 30 balls numbered between 1 and 60 are randomly drawn during each round.
- Any number on a played card that matches a number drawn during the round will be marked on the card.
- If a win pattern is matched on a card, the corresponding prize from the pay table will be awarded.
- Up to 9 extra balls can be offered after 30 balls have been drawn, sometimes at an additional cost and other times for free.